New building in Zvezdara - Residential building in Đevđelijska 17
BUY AN APARTMENT WITHOUT COMMISSION, DIRECTLY FROM THE INVESTOR
BUILDERS WITH GREAT EXPERIENCE
"Zlatibor - gradnja Beograd" is a construction company founded in 1961. They have built over 200 building projects since then. Every year, they enrich their portfolio by creating new constructions throughout the country.
THE HIGHEST BUILDING STANDARDS AT A GOOD PRICE
* with the possibility of VAT refund for buyers of the first apartment
Completion: December 2020
There will be 22 garage spaces in the underground garage. The garage entrance is from the southeast side of the building from Branko Krsmanović street, and the garage is accessible by elevator.
QUALITY APARTMENTS IN ZVEZDARA
The exact location of the new building is at the intersection of Đevđelijska and Branko Krsmanović streets. It has a ground floor, four floors with four standard apartments, and a secluded floor with two larger residential units. Following the highest construction standards, the builders used only high-quality materials for the building's interior and exterior parts. The building has superior thermal and sound insulation, enabling energy efficiency and saving money for future tenants. The equipment of all apartments is also carefully and well planned:
- Oak parquet.
- Windows with triple glazing, equipped with aluminum shutters with electric motor and mosquito nets.
- Ceramic tiles, renowned manufacturer "Tilezza."
- Faucets and shower faucets, manufacturer "Stolz."
- Security entrance door, manufacturer "Abwehr."
- Air conditioners with an outdoor unit that does not spoil the appearance of the facade.
- Floors of shared rooms and stairs covered with anti-slip tiles made of first-class granite ceramics.
- FTTH (FIBER TO THE HOME) technology, with an optical cable to each apartment.
- Video surveillance system consisting of 4 IP cameras in HD resolution. One is covering the garage.
EVERYTHING IS SO CLOSE
The new building is near Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra and Đeram market. Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra is one of Belgrade's busiest streets, offering many shops, restaurants, bookstores, and cafes. In short, everything is very close.
- Elementary school "Boško Buha" - 8 min walk
- Kindergarten "Mali radoznalac" - 6 min walk
- Đeram market - 2 min walk
- Health center "Vračar" - 9 min walk
- Vuk's monument - 10 min walk
- Trolleybus - 19, 21, 22, 29
- Tram - 5, 6, 7, 14
- Bus - 77, 79