Special edition: Recommendations for City Expert service users
As you know, yesterday, the Government of the Republic of Serbia proclaimed a state of emergency in Serbia, to limit the spread of the viral infection. City Expert, as a socially responsible company, started implementing measures last week to protect the health of all employees, as well as the health of all users of our service.
1. All employees in City Expert offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad, as well as branch office Zwelo in Ljubljana, Slovenia, started working remotely from their homes. The company is fully operational and functions as always, on workdays, in regular business hours. In Belgrade, you can reach our customer support and sales agents every workday, from 9 am to 8 pm, phone number 011 44 26 000, and in Novi Sad from 10 am to 6 pm, phone number 021 3 400 400.
2. The only employees that are always in direct contact with our users and who will remain in direct contact due to the nature of their work are our photographers, who visit the properties to take photos that are the core of the best multimedia property presentation. Like true professionals, they professionally approached the situation. We equipped them with enough face masks and medical gloves to use and dispose of after every apartment visit.
We are aware that, although the circumstances are extreme, life and work can not and should not stop. Our users always come first, as we try to recognize and meet their needs. Some of you make a living from leasing, and some urgently need money from selling the property. Or you're in a hurry to find a new apartment because the lease on the last one ran out, or you’re just a step away from buying an apartment for your family. We are here for you, because we feel the need and obligation to continue with the work until the work is finished, state of emergency or not.
To protect your health, as well as the health of our photographers, we made the list of suggestions that will help stay safe during this time:
Recommendations for the property owners
City Expert has the best multimedia property presentations with the most detailed info about the property. Thanks to professional photographs, video, 360° view connected to the interactive layout, the buyers/tenants will have the opportunity to see your property from every angle, and the ones who schedule a visit will be genuinely interested. But, to make that magic happen, City Expert ambassador, a photographer, must visit your property first.
- If you experience any of the symptoms (headache, sore throat, dry cough, fever), please cancel the photographer’s appointment.
- Before the photographer’s visit, please clean the apartment the best you can. (Wipe the furniture and all surfaces with a disinfectant. Open the windows and let the air and sunlight in.)
- Pay special attention to personal hygiene. Wash hands frequently. Don’t touch your face.
- When the photographer arrives, don’t insist on a handshake. He or she will understand.
- Let the photographer do his/her job. Keep on a safe distance, and if the photographer asks you, please leave the room/apartment.
Thanks to the fact that the scheduling of the visit is through the City Expert website and you communicate directly with the buyer/tenant, without the sales agent, it’s up to you to choose the time for the visit as well as the number of buyers/tenants you’d like to welcome.
The same recommendations that are for the photographers' visit also apply here. Be responsible: take care of your health, wash your hands, wear medical gloves, keep your distance, don’t insist on handshakes.
Recommendations for the buyers/tenants
In our opinion, the state of emergency is not a reason for you to stop searching for the ideal apartment, but we advise you to bring your safety to a new level. It’s not a hard task because, on City Expert website, you can watch the best presentations of properties for rent and buy in Belgrade and Novi Sad, and you can find out everything you want to know about the property you like. If you wish to visit the apartment, you have to propose a date and time. The property owner is going to text you with the response.
- No matter how urgently you need an apartment, if you experience any of the symptoms (headache, sore throat, dry cough, fever), please cancel the property visit.
- Please, be responsible for your own and the health of the others. Regular personal hygiene, frequent hand washing, and not touching your face are essential more than ever.
- Make sure to wash your hands after taking public transportation.
- Wear medical gloves.
- Keep a safe distance from the owner, and don’t shake hands with him/her.
- Don’t stay too long in the apartment visit.
Also see the recommendations on the official website of the Serbian Ministry of Health regarding the coronavirus: covid19.rs
- Be responsible.
- Be safe.
- Be kind.
- Wash your hands.